Author Topic: Mid-week week of 9th March  (Read 5207 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week week of 9th March
« on: March 09, 2015, 12:50:26 PM »
I'm hoping to get out tomorrow and Friday this week(subject as ever to the weather).I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45-let me know if you can make it(I know Carrie is planning to)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 07:47:21 AM »
might see you on course, I will be out early through St F.

Jsaunders

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 07:58:30 AM »
What time are you out this morning Ron.

Jsaunders

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 07:58:48 AM »
What time are you out this morning Ron.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 03:09:35 PM »
6 out for a glorious sunny ride-Terry,Carrie,Neil Jonathan and Mark C(and me!)No sign of the elusive Ron!

Jsaunders

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 04:16:55 PM »
Yes another lovely day for a ride well enjoyed it thanks to everyone, I hope I didn't slow you down too much. RoyH I won't be able to make chain gang tonight.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 05:10:28 PM »
Out at 8, back at 11

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2015, 07:03:02 PM »
no school run for you though Ron!

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 08:33:59 AM »
Tom et al,  are you still planning to ride today. Will get to B&Q at 9.45 a assuming someone's there.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 08:49:48 AM »
Sorry Terry only just seen your message-I've been dithering looking at the weayher-still hoping to get out but won't be by 9.45 now-may see you en route!