My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week week of 9th March
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid-week week of 9th March (Read 5203 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid-week week of 9th March
«
on:
March 09, 2015, 12:50:26 PM »
I'm hoping to get out tomorrow and Friday this week(subject as ever to the weather).I plan to be at B&Q at 9.45-let me know if you can make it(I know Carrie is planning to)
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
«
Reply #1 on:
March 10, 2015, 07:47:21 AM »
might see you on course, I will be out early through St F.
Logged
Jsaunders
Full Member
Posts: 117
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
«
Reply #2 on:
March 10, 2015, 07:58:30 AM »
What time are you out this morning Ron.
Logged
Jsaunders
Full Member
Posts: 117
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
«
Reply #3 on:
March 10, 2015, 07:58:48 AM »
What time are you out this morning Ron.
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
«
Reply #4 on:
March 10, 2015, 03:09:35 PM »
6 out for a glorious sunny ride-Terry,Carrie,Neil Jonathan and Mark C(and me!)No sign of the elusive Ron!
Logged
Jsaunders
Full Member
Posts: 117
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
«
Reply #5 on:
March 10, 2015, 04:16:55 PM »
Yes another lovely day for a ride well enjoyed it thanks to everyone, I hope I didn't slow you down too much. RoyH I won't be able to make chain gang tonight.
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
«
Reply #6 on:
March 10, 2015, 05:10:28 PM »
Out at 8, back at 11
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
«
Reply #7 on:
March 10, 2015, 07:03:02 PM »
no school run for you though Ron!
Logged
Terry A
Sr. Member
Posts: 265
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
«
Reply #8 on:
March 13, 2015, 08:33:59 AM »
Tom et al, are you still planning to ride today. Will get to B&Q at 9.45 a assuming someone's there.
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week week of 9th March
«
Reply #9 on:
March 13, 2015, 08:49:48 AM »
Sorry Terry only just seen your message-I've been dithering looking at the weayher-still hoping to get out but won't be by 9.45 now-may see you en route!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week week of 9th March