My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Doping
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Doping (Read 5991 times)
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
Doping
«
on:
March 09, 2015, 08:55:06 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/31789849
The bit which caught my eye was the "doping is becoming endemic in amateur cycling".
Logged
Andy S
Full Member
Posts: 133
Re: Doping
«
Reply #1 on:
March 09, 2015, 09:42:27 AM »
Mia culpa,I must come clean boys,I was seriously doped up yesterday on raspberry pavlova from the Ogmore cafe,TS Steve and Mark witnessed the entire event unfold
Shocking
And you should have seen the size of it
Logged
Andy S
Full Member
Posts: 133
Re: Doping
«
Reply #2 on:
March 09, 2015, 09:44:17 AM »
And I can't use latin correctly
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: Doping
«
Reply #3 on:
March 09, 2015, 12:14:02 PM »
Andy,
Good preparation for next week...
Logged
Toestrapsteve
Full Member
Posts: 200
Re: Doping
«
Reply #4 on:
March 09, 2015, 07:51:51 PM »
Yes Andy tried to make me eat some of it, so I'd be implicated if the UCI investigated
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
Doping