Author Topic: Doping  (Read 5992 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Doping
« on: March 09, 2015, 08:55:06 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/cycling/31789849
The bit which caught my eye was the "doping is becoming endemic in amateur cycling".

Andy S

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 133
    • View Profile
Re: Doping
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 09:42:27 AM »
Mia culpa,I must come clean boys,I was seriously doped up yesterday on raspberry pavlova from the Ogmore cafe,TS Steve and Mark witnessed the entire event unfold
Shocking
And you should have seen the size of it

Andy S

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 133
    • View Profile
Re: Doping
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 09:44:17 AM »
And I can't use latin correctly

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Doping
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 12:14:02 PM »
Andy,

Good preparation for next week...

Toestrapsteve

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Re: Doping
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2015, 07:51:51 PM »
Yes Andy tried to make me eat some of it, so I'd be implicated if the UCI investigated