My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Time Trials
»
New swear words
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: New swear words (Read 3759 times)
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
New swear words
«
on:
March 01, 2015, 04:12:27 PM »
I've just invented several trying to pump up the inner tube on a disc wheel. Surely there is an easier way without needing three hands?
Any advice gratefully received. And no I can't use my track pump one handed.
Logged
Rob Jones
Hero Member
Posts: 961
Re: New swear words
«
Reply #1 on:
March 01, 2015, 04:16:28 PM »
I have the bits you need, cost about £2 from halfords. I attach a little bendy thing to a valve that changes car type valve to presta.
Logged
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
Re: New swear words
«
Reply #2 on:
March 01, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »
Can you post a link Rob? The valve adaptor I bought is useless.
Logged
Rob Jones
Hero Member
Posts: 961
Re: New swear words
«
Reply #3 on:
March 01, 2015, 05:00:11 PM »
http://answers.halfords.com/answers/4028/product/216536/questions.htm?expandquestion=831842
That's for the bend....
Logged
Rob Jones
Hero Member
Posts: 961
Re: New swear words
«
Reply #4 on:
March 01, 2015, 05:12:32 PM »
And then you need one of these too
http://www.evanscycles.com/products/genuine-innovations/presta-valve-adapter-ec038402
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Time Trials
»
New swear words