Author Topic: New swear words  (Read 3754 times)

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
New swear words
« on: March 01, 2015, 04:12:27 PM »
I've just invented several trying to pump up the inner tube on a disc wheel. Surely there is an easier way without needing three hands?
Any advice gratefully received. And no I can't use my track pump one handed.

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: New swear words
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 04:16:28 PM »
I have the bits you need, cost about £2 from halfords. I attach a little bendy thing to a valve that changes car type valve to presta.

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: New swear words
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2015, 04:40:00 PM »
Can you post a link Rob? The valve adaptor I bought is useless.

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: New swear words
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2015, 05:12:32 PM »