My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang! (Read 4343 times)
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
«
on:
September 09, 2014, 08:36:55 AM »
Tonight is the last night of the summer chaingangs. I need a coordinator to step forward and carry out this extremely onerous task ( do a posting, turn up sometimes....) for the winter.
See you all at 7pm - shorts and no lights just yet!
Logged
Davey C
Full Member
Posts: 208
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
«
Reply #1 on:
September 09, 2014, 09:32:45 AM »
Happy to coordinate the winter CG. May not always be there because I'm soft!
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
«
Reply #2 on:
September 09, 2014, 08:01:13 PM »
Brilliant way to finish the summer chaingangs. Sat behind four smooth strong riders ( you know who you are!). Too fast for me to contribute after lap 3 - 46.18.
I'm handing over to Davey for the winter, although I'll be there myself from October...
Logged
Davey C
Full Member
Posts: 208
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
«
Reply #3 on:
September 10, 2014, 01:04:10 PM »
The baton has been passed.
Great night last night, tough but consistent turns in near still conditions. Everyone worked hard and some skinny strong bloke has stolen Mark Knott's identity!
Logged
Rob Jones
Hero Member
Posts: 961
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
«
Reply #4 on:
September 10, 2014, 07:34:11 PM »
FFS Davey...Elite road race Sunday, Track Monday, CG Tuesday...you making me feel lazy!
Logged
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
«
Reply #5 on:
September 15, 2014, 11:34:43 AM »
Is this the same format winter CG as last year? If so I think its worth reinterating the "rules".
I wonder if I might chip in "no flashing lights" as well!!
Logged
Davey C
Full Member
Posts: 208
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
«
Reply #6 on:
September 15, 2014, 10:57:19 PM »
Yep will post tomorrow!!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!