Author Topic: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!  (Read 4347 times)

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
« on: September 09, 2014, 08:36:55 AM »
Tonight is the last night of the summer chaingangs.  I need a coordinator to step forward and carry out this extremely onerous task ( do a posting, turn up sometimes....)  for the winter.

See you all at 7pm - shorts and no lights just yet!

Davey C

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 208
    • View Profile
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 09:32:45 AM »
Happy to coordinate the winter CG. May not always be there because I'm soft!

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2014, 08:01:13 PM »

Brilliant way to finish the summer chaingangs.  Sat behind four smooth strong riders ( you know who you are!).  Too fast for me to contribute after lap 3 -   46.18.

I'm handing over to Davey for the winter, although I'll be there myself from October...

Davey C

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 208
    • View Profile
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 01:04:10 PM »
The baton has been passed.

Great night last night, tough but consistent turns in near still conditions. Everyone worked hard and some skinny strong bloke has stolen Mark Knott's identity!

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 07:34:11 PM »
FFS Davey...Elite road race Sunday, Track Monday, CG Tuesday...you making me feel lazy!

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 11:34:43 AM »
Is this the same format winter CG as last year? If so I think its worth reinterating the "rules".
I wonder if I might chip in "no flashing lights" as well!!

Davey C

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 208
    • View Profile
Re: Chaingang #28 - the final summer chaingang!
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 10:57:19 PM »
Yep will post tomorrow!!