Author Topic: Winter Kit Order  (Read 45955 times)

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2014, 09:46:37 PM »
Thanks Steven. I'm also conscious members often want new kit for the trip to Mallorca. So combining the orders will meet that need too.

RoyH

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2014, 05:28:37 PM »
My new order is one long zip long sleeved jersey,one long zip short sleeved jersey,one bib shorts and one bib tights all in large. Thanks
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 05:40:04 PM by RoyH »

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2014, 05:36:00 PM »
Richard I'll stick to my original order, medium winter jacket.

stevelandeg

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 173
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2014, 05:45:21 PM »
Richard, I'm still up for medium 3/4 tights and a large long sleeve jersey.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2014, 04:24:43 PM »
Richard,

My new order is one XXL Long Sleeved Jersey and one XXL short sleeved Jersey.

Thanks,

Mark P

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2014, 11:14:05 AM »
Hi Richard,

My new order is:

1 x Roubaix 3/4 length shorts/bib type : size L
1 x tights/bib type : size L
1 x jacket/long sleeve : size L

I'm also wondering about a skinsuit - I might be the only one ordering but considering the recent delivery performance of Decca it seems sensible to get one now for next year; not sure if that equals a silly price or even possible if I'm the only one. Any views ?

Thanks

Terry

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2014, 08:16:18 PM »
Hi Terry there is a minimum order quantity of 5 for any item. So unlikely to be able to order this sorry unless there is other interest.

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2014, 09:30:09 PM »
Richard - thanks and understood; I guessed this would be the case but worth asking the question.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2014, 07:17:34 PM »
All
I would like to be able to finalise our requirements for the replacement order by the end of the week.

The original order included kit for stock and kit from individual requests, there were 15 individual requests. I asked for confirmation from those that had made those individual requests as to whether or not they still had the same requirements. To date I have yet to hear back from 8 people. This is holding me up in finalising the replacement order, could you advise what you would like by Friday please.

As stated this will be a replacement order and will be a combined winter and spring order. In this way we can add to what we originally intended ordering and are not limited to what you may have requested previously.

Thanks to everyones for your help in getting this sorted.

Regards
Richard

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2014, 12:56:37 PM »

Everybody should have had an email from Teresa regarding the kit order.  At the risk of re-stating the message, if you want any winter or summer kit, this will be your last opportunity for many months....

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2014, 05:22:32 PM »
Richard, can you please just take off the winter jacket, so full zip s/s jersey, Bib shorts and gilet in small. Thanks

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2014, 06:57:42 PM »
Thanks all for your replies on this. I've had replies from everyone now and will pull together the order over the weekend for it to go on Monday. I'll touch base with you first Steven before sending it off.

Cheers
Richard

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2014, 12:38:31 PM »
Terry, can you give me a call on the kit order please. I've sent you a PM with my phone number.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2015, 10:00:39 PM »
Hi All
Some good news on the kit order for a change. I chased up a discount due to the delays and loss of the kit and they've come back with 15%! Result.

The branding of the kit will change from Decca to Kassei, it is exactly the same kit from the same factory it will just have a different name on it.

I followed up Terry's request for a one-off skin suit and they have confirmed that they will supply. So if anyone else wants one please let me know quickly.

I know a number of or members do triathlon so I has asked whether they would supply tri suits in club colours. They have a new partner which means this is something they will now be able to do. Again, if anyone is interested could you let me know please. I'm not sure how quickly this would be available and be assured I wouldn't do anything that would hold up the main order further.

Richard

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2015, 11:08:37 PM »
The kit is being finished in the factory this week and should hopefully be delivered next week.