Author Topic: Winter Kit Order  (Read 45919 times)

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2014, 09:57:49 AM »
Richard just to confirm from our conversation last week, I will just order the  small winter jacket and order the rest in the spring.
Thanks Steve

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2014, 04:43:19 PM »
Hi Richard, sorry but when I looked again at the gilet I brought home I found I had the XL size. Not sure how but guess I just picked up the wrong one after trying them on. Anyway, hopefully I can swop for the L next Friday - assuming that it is still there. Obviously, the one I brought home is unused and all neatly folded back in it's bag.

Looks like I know how to take a simple task and make it more complicated .... sigh.

Thanks

Terry

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2014, 06:12:14 PM »
All,
We are now in the process of finalising the winter kit order. We will be ordering to meet individual requirements in full as well as taking kit into stock.

It is important that everyone is made aware of the pricing and understands the pricing and is able to tie it back to the price list that was published to the web site. If you have any queries with this just ask.

The prices are inclusive of VAT.

The folowing items will be ordered at the 10+ items for pricing:
Short sleeve jerseys £42
Long sleeve jerseys £50
Long sleeve jacket/winter jacket £95
Bib shorts £47
Bib tights £62

The following 2 items, due to demand/previous purchasing history will be ordered at the 5+ for pricing:
Gillet £59
3/ Roubaix Bib Shorts £68

Richard

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2014, 10:38:51 PM »
Hi Richard,

Just to confirm - I changed the XL gilet for the L and so that's sorted. Of course, I still want the other items from my list.

Thanks,

Terry

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2014, 10:54:45 PM »
Hi Richard,

Just to confirm - I changed the XL gilet for the L and so that's sorted. Of course, I still want the other items from my list.

Thanks,

Terry

Noted. Thanks Terry. Order will be placed with Decca on Monday.

Cheers
Richard

Tony M

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 251
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2014, 11:07:48 AM »
Hi Richard Am I too late to order a large gilet?
Thanks Tony

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2014, 02:09:34 PM »
Not too late Tony. I added it to the order yesterday.

Tony M

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 251
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2014, 08:38:30 PM »
Thanks for that  :D

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2014, 10:31:41 PM »
The winter kit order has been placed with Decca today. We have been able to increase the number of gillets that we are ordering and this reudces the price for this item from £59 as previously advised to £49.
I have asked Decca to advise delivery date and I'll share this with you as soon as I have a response from them.

Regards
Richard

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2014, 03:12:37 PM »
Getting cold now! Any news on club kit?

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2014, 03:54:26 PM »
Hi All, I chased the contact in Bottlesport last week, Bottlesport are the UK distributor. I was promised an update from the factory by the end of last week and am still waiting. Will chase up now.
Sorry for the delay.

Richard

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2014, 12:28:54 PM »
Hi All, chased again yesterday. Our kit order will be completed by the factory this Friday, there have been "production delays". It will then be shipped to the UK and should be with the UK didributor by Tuesday. I will then make arrangements for it to come to me. Further update early next week.

Richard

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #42 on: December 02, 2014, 09:01:34 PM »
Spring soon!

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2014, 08:47:32 PM »
There is bad news with the kit order. The reason that it is much delayed is because it has been lost. It left the factory and made it to the UK but did not find its way to the UK distributor. Despite extensive investigation by the courier, UPS, it has not been found.
The order was for the winter and should really have been with us early November but there was also delay in the factory. I would expect another 5-6 week turnaround if we stay with the original order. By which time a number of the winter months would have passed. For this reason it is only fair to give everyone he opportunity to review what they originally order and amend accordingly. Given the timing it also makes sense to place a single combined order for the winter and spring.
Can everyone please advise requirements by the middle of next week, by Wednesday 17 December and I'll look to place a revised order by the end of next week being Friday 19 December. We will of course order into stock as well as for individual requirements.
Can you please share this message with all fellow members as quickly as possible. Not everyone may be regularly looking at the message board.

Richard

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Winter Kit Order
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2014, 09:38:28 PM »
Richard
It's hard enough to manage the kit order without this setback! I agree it's better to place one full order as most clubs will place an order in the New Year, adding more of a delay to the lead time...