Author Topic: 25ers 15th June  (Read 6199 times)

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
25ers 15th June
« on: June 13, 2014, 11:28:19 PM »
I'll be out this Sunday, hoping a few more will too. Persuaded Tim to come out to play at the club meeting this evening, he mentioned Andy's interested too? Usual time/place. See you there. Weather's gonna be good  8)

sianharris50

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers 15th June
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2014, 08:34:24 AM »
I'll join you :)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers 15th June
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 12:24:32 PM »
Me too, please, 8.30. pick up Sian?

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers 15th June
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 12:36:17 PM »
Great. Looking forward to it  8)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers 15th June
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2014, 01:08:51 PM »
Four suspects out today, Claire, Sian Tim and Me. 30 odd miles with a stop at the Velo Café. Passed the Amblers on the way through Troes, Bowen had a puncture, I think they just wanted a rest before the climb to Llangan, no gain without pain gents.

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers 15th June
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2014, 01:58:30 PM »
31.97 to be precise. I'm claiming 32. Really enjoyed!

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers 15th June
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2014, 07:14:46 PM »
I didn't catch the bus to and from Physiques?

Hiett

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 99
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers 15th June
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2014, 07:27:40 PM »
Liar, I saw your ticket.