My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
25ers 15th June
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 25ers 15th June (Read 6194 times)
Hiett
Jr. Member
Posts: 99
25ers 15th June
«
on:
June 13, 2014, 11:28:19 PM »
I'll be out this Sunday, hoping a few more will too. Persuaded Tim to come out to play at the club meeting this evening, he mentioned Andy's interested too? Usual time/place. See you there. Weather's gonna be good
Logged
sianharris50
Jr. Member
Posts: 63
Re: 25ers 15th June
«
Reply #1 on:
June 14, 2014, 08:34:24 AM »
I'll join you
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: 25ers 15th June
«
Reply #2 on:
June 14, 2014, 12:24:32 PM »
Me too, please, 8.30. pick up Sian?
Logged
Hiett
Jr. Member
Posts: 99
Re: 25ers 15th June
«
Reply #3 on:
June 14, 2014, 12:36:17 PM »
Great. Looking forward to it
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: 25ers 15th June
«
Reply #4 on:
June 15, 2014, 01:08:51 PM »
Four suspects out today, Claire, Sian Tim and Me. 30 odd miles with a stop at the Velo Café. Passed the Amblers on the way through Troes, Bowen had a puncture, I think they just wanted a rest before the climb to Llangan, no gain without pain gents.
Logged
Hiett
Jr. Member
Posts: 99
Re: 25ers 15th June
«
Reply #5 on:
June 15, 2014, 01:58:30 PM »
31.97 to be precise. I'm claiming 32. Really enjoyed!
Logged
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
Re: 25ers 15th June
«
Reply #6 on:
June 15, 2014, 07:14:46 PM »
I didn't catch the bus to and from Physiques?
Logged
Hiett
Jr. Member
Posts: 99
Re: 25ers 15th June
«
Reply #7 on:
June 15, 2014, 07:27:40 PM »
Liar, I saw your ticket.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
25ers 15th June