Author Topic: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun  (Read 4299 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
« on: May 30, 2014, 04:21:06 PM »
Passing through Pontyclun today and noticed a new bike shop - Cyclone Cycles.

Didn't have time to nip in to see what it was like, but they are displaying some nice bikes in their shop window.

http://cycloneonline.co.uk/

Rob Jones

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 961
    • View Profile
Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 08:13:39 PM »
My winter bike has been there this week being fixed Teresa. Owner very helpful and knowledgeable though he did play a key role in me setting fire to my balls last Sunday.  :'(  :-[

Still I forgive him. Give the place a go, I think could do with the custom as not marketing itself too well in my view and happened to be very quiet when I was there.

wardhaugh

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile
Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 08:07:16 AM »
For those that haven't heard Rob's great balls of fire story, I recommend you ask him about it. It's had me chuckling all week.

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 09:07:23 AM »

Rob,

I think we need to know.....

Post here ( no one's looking)

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 10:49:46 AM »
Was going to post, thought it better to leave to Rob, I too have been chuckling!

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2014, 08:58:45 PM »
So come on Rob ! We can't wait - or is it on U'tube ?

Tim