My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun (Read 4297 times)
Teresa
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 924
New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
«
on:
May 30, 2014, 04:21:06 PM »
Passing through Pontyclun today and noticed a new bike shop - Cyclone Cycles.
Didn't have time to nip in to see what it was like, but they are displaying some nice bikes in their shop window.
http://cycloneonline.co.uk/
Logged
Rob Jones
Hero Member
Posts: 961
Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
«
Reply #1 on:
May 30, 2014, 08:13:39 PM »
My winter bike has been there this week being fixed Teresa. Owner very helpful and knowledgeable though he did play a key role in me setting fire to my balls last Sunday.
Still I forgive him. Give the place a go, I think could do with the custom as not marketing itself too well in my view and happened to be very quiet when I was there.
Logged
wardhaugh
Full Member
Posts: 122
Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
«
Reply #2 on:
May 31, 2014, 08:07:16 AM »
For those that haven't heard Rob's great balls of fire story, I recommend you ask him about it. It's had me chuckling all week.
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
«
Reply #3 on:
May 31, 2014, 09:07:23 AM »
Rob,
I think we need to know.....
Post here ( no one's looking)
Logged
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
«
Reply #4 on:
May 31, 2014, 10:49:46 AM »
Was going to post, thought it better to leave to Rob, I too have been chuckling!
Logged
traine
Sr. Member
Posts: 254
Re: New Bike Shop - Pontyclun
«
Reply #5 on:
June 11, 2014, 08:58:45 PM »
So come on Rob ! We can't wait - or is it on U'tube ?
Tim
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
New Bike Shop - Pontyclun