Author Topic: Midweek ride 20th May  (Read 4983 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Midweek ride 20th May
« on: May 18, 2014, 02:09:24 PM »
Unless the weather is rubbish I'm planning to get out on Tuesday-9.30 at the B&Q roundabout as usual.I know Richard Bowmer and Mark Pope plan to make this-I'll try and drag Mark Cooke out as well-he's been to chaingang and is threatening to ride the club 10!Hopefully have a good turn-out.
I may go out Thursday 22nd as well if weather ok.

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Midweek ride 20th May
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 06:39:03 PM »
0930 at the B&Q Roundabout is good for me. See you there. :D

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Midweek ride 20th May
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 07:09:37 PM »
I've had to change my plans for Tuesday sorry Tom. So won't now be able to make it. Catch you again soon.

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Midweek ride 20th May
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 11:40:25 AM »
I can make it for the mid week ride.

MarkLomax

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Midweek ride 20th May
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 05:54:40 PM »
I'll have a go mate

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Midweek ride 20th May
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 12:40:22 PM »
4 of us this morning,Mark Pope,Carrie,Mark Lomax(2nd ever club ride and 2nd in 3 days!)and myself.Normal route-much to our surprise we didn't get wet even after stopping at Ewenny for coffee.