My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Midweek ride 20th May
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Midweek ride 20th May (Read 4986 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Midweek ride 20th May
«
on:
May 18, 2014, 02:09:24 PM »
Unless the weather is rubbish I'm planning to get out on Tuesday-9.30 at the B&Q roundabout as usual.I know Richard Bowmer and Mark Pope plan to make this-I'll try and drag Mark Cooke out as well-he's been to chaingang and is threatening to ride the club 10!Hopefully have a good turn-out.
I may go out Thursday 22nd as well if weather ok.
Logged
Mark Pope
Hero Member
Posts: 675
Re: Midweek ride 20th May
«
Reply #1 on:
May 18, 2014, 06:39:03 PM »
0930 at the B&Q Roundabout is good for me. See you there.
Logged
RichardB
Hero Member
Posts: 1387
Re: Midweek ride 20th May
«
Reply #2 on:
May 18, 2014, 07:09:37 PM »
I've had to change my plans for Tuesday sorry Tom. So won't now be able to make it. Catch you again soon.
Logged
Carrie Williams
Full Member
Posts: 100
Re: Midweek ride 20th May
«
Reply #3 on:
May 19, 2014, 11:40:25 AM »
I can make it for the mid week ride.
Logged
MarkLomax
Newbie
Posts: 3
Re: Midweek ride 20th May
«
Reply #4 on:
May 19, 2014, 05:54:40 PM »
I'll have a go mate
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Midweek ride 20th May
«
Reply #5 on:
May 20, 2014, 12:40:22 PM »
4 of us this morning,Mark Pope,Carrie,Mark Lomax(2nd ever club ride and 2nd in 3 days!)and myself.Normal route-much to our surprise we didn't get wet even after stopping at Ewenny for coffee.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Midweek ride 20th May