Author Topic: Mid week Amblers  (Read 6362 times)

Scott

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 57
    • View Profile
Mid week Amblers
« on: May 12, 2021, 04:22:31 PM »
Hi all

Will the Amblers be starting back the mid-week rides at any point?

Thanks

Scott
Scott

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid week Amblers
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2021, 10:05:27 PM »
Hi Scott,
I often used to organise this but I'm not allowed to ride at the moment whilst I wait for an op.Don't think I'll be out on the bike till late Summer(fingers crossed)but it would be good if someone else wanted to sort for the moment.

Scott

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 57
    • View Profile
Re: Mid week Amblers
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2021, 04:04:33 PM »
Hi Tom. Thanks for the response. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Cheers
Scott