My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid week Amblers
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid week Amblers (Read 6361 times)
Scott
Jr. Member
Posts: 57
Mid week Amblers
«
on:
May 12, 2021, 04:22:31 PM »
Hi all
Will the Amblers be starting back the mid-week rides at any point?
Thanks
Scott
Logged
Scott
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid week Amblers
«
Reply #1 on:
May 12, 2021, 10:05:27 PM »
Hi Scott,
I often used to organise this but I'm not allowed to ride at the moment whilst I wait for an op.Don't think I'll be out on the bike till late Summer(fingers crossed)but it would be good if someone else wanted to sort for the moment.
Logged
Scott
Jr. Member
Posts: 57
Re: Mid week Amblers
«
Reply #2 on:
May 17, 2021, 04:04:33 PM »
Hi Tom. Thanks for the response. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Cheers
Logged
Scott
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid week Amblers