Hi All,
Hope everyone is managing well with the current situation. I've been using Zwift a lot, which I'm sure a few other have. There are some interesting developments on Zwift, which I think will continue while the current racing situation is ongoing.
I've used Zwift for a while for training, but never done a race...I tried my first one last week...really fun. I'm planning on doing a TT this week (Saturday morning, Newbury Velo). The developments are around clubs organising club TT's etc and club competitions. If anyone is interested in getting into Zwift, or grouping together and doing some club TT's or anything like that, get in touch. I would recommend getting on Zwift Power website and signing up, as this DQ's people with spurious results that are clearly cheating. I've set up an OVW team group on there, so let me know if you are interested.
Keep safe all,
Neil