Author Topic: Mid week wk of 8/7  (Read 6379 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid week wk of 8/7
« on: July 08, 2019, 05:19:56 PM »
I'm sure everyone knows what I'm going to say!9.45 B&Q as usual!!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid week wk of 8/7
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2019, 10:25:42 PM »
4 of us out today-Chris G,Roy Mike and me.Nearly had a few more as we saw Mal and Chris M in Troes but they had already committed to another route-next week!!
I (and possibly Mike)hope to get out on Thursday

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Mid week wk of 8/7
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2019, 08:40:09 PM »
Thanks for coffee Tom; you will be pleased to hear that they rescinded my parking ticket.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid week wk of 8/7
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 09:17:06 PM »
That's good Chris but I think you were really looking forward to your day in court!