My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid week wk of 8/7
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid week wk of 8/7 (Read 6380 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid week wk of 8/7
«
on:
July 08, 2019, 05:19:56 PM »
I'm sure everyone knows what I'm going to say!9.45 B&Q as usual!!
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid week wk of 8/7
«
Reply #1 on:
July 09, 2019, 10:25:42 PM »
4 of us out today-Chris G,Roy Mike and me.Nearly had a few more as we saw Mal and Chris M in Troes but they had already committed to another route-next week!!
I (and possibly Mike)hope to get out on Thursday
Logged
xrayspecs
Hero Member
Posts: 607
Re: Mid week wk of 8/7
«
Reply #2 on:
July 10, 2019, 08:40:09 PM »
Thanks for coffee Tom; you will be pleased to hear that they rescinded my parking ticket.
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid week wk of 8/7
«
Reply #3 on:
July 10, 2019, 09:17:06 PM »
That's good Chris but I think you were really looking forward to your day in court!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid week wk of 8/7