Author Topic: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6  (Read 5245 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
« on: June 03, 2019, 07:10:54 PM »
Forecast is pretty grim for the morning nut better for Wednesday so unless there's a pleasant surprise when we get up I'm inclined to switch to a Wednesday spin this week.Let me know if you want to join me-Flaming June eh?

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 05:58:03 PM »
I’m off on Friday. Doing the usual mid week route, I’ll be at B&Q roundabout 9:43 All welcome.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2019, 10:33:57 PM »
see you there if the weather forecast is wrong Paul-they seem to think it'll be wet(yet again!)

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 07:10:27 AM »
I’m going to give it a miss today. Whether look to bad. I would be surprised if any had turn up today.