My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6 (Read 5244 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
«
on:
June 03, 2019, 07:10:54 PM »
Forecast is pretty grim for the morning nut better for Wednesday so unless there's a pleasant surprise when we get up I'm inclined to switch to a Wednesday spin this week.Let me know if you want to join me-Flaming June eh?
Logged
Paul Longthorn
Sr. Member
Posts: 330
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
«
Reply #1 on:
June 04, 2019, 05:58:03 PM »
I’m off on Friday. Doing the usual mid week route, I’ll be at B&Q roundabout 9:43 All welcome.
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
«
Reply #2 on:
June 04, 2019, 10:33:57 PM »
see you there if the weather forecast is wrong Paul-they seem to think it'll be wet(yet again!)
Logged
Paul Longthorn
Sr. Member
Posts: 330
Re: Mid-week rides wk of 3/6
«
Reply #3 on:
June 07, 2019, 07:10:27 AM »
I’m going to give it a miss today. Whether look to bad. I would be surprised if any had turn up today.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week rides wk of 3/6