My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Chain Gang #11
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Chain Gang #11 (Read 8802 times)
Mark B
Sr. Member
Posts: 461
Chain Gang #11
«
on:
December 04, 2018, 08:08:05 AM »
Touch and go whether the rain will hold off tonight. If it’s dry when I normally leave the house (18.20) and I know at least one other person will be there, I’ll be going. So can people indicate their intentions here please. 7pm start as usual.
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: Chain Gang #11
«
Reply #1 on:
December 04, 2018, 08:55:42 AM »
Will be there on my newly purchased chaingang specific bike!
Logged
Mark B
Sr. Member
Posts: 461
Re: Chain Gang #11
«
Reply #2 on:
December 04, 2018, 01:34:02 PM »
A Pinerello for the winter? Really? 😉 Hopefully see you later, but check back here about 5.30 to confirm.
Logged
RichardB
Hero Member
Posts: 1387
Re: Chain Gang #11
«
Reply #3 on:
December 04, 2018, 04:59:44 PM »
I think it is going to be wet but I still intend going as I need to get some more miles in my legs.
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: Chain Gang #11
«
Reply #4 on:
December 04, 2018, 05:07:50 PM »
That's the spirit!
Logged
Mark B
Sr. Member
Posts: 461
Re: Chain Gang #11
«
Reply #5 on:
December 04, 2018, 05:39:30 PM »
Ok, I’ll be there 😩
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: Chain Gang #11
«
Reply #6 on:
December 04, 2018, 06:34:42 PM »
Sorry, it’s throwing it down now - I will swap to the turbo..
Logged
Mark B
Sr. Member
Posts: 461
Re: Chain Gang #11
«
Reply #7 on:
December 04, 2018, 09:39:07 PM »
Missed a good one! 💨💦
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: Chain Gang #11
«
Reply #8 on:
December 04, 2018, 10:01:40 PM »
Well done to all who braved it!
Logged
RichardB
Hero Member
Posts: 1387
Re: Chain Gang #11
«
Reply #9 on:
December 05, 2018, 07:58:34 AM »
Quote from: Steven on December 04, 2018, 10:01:40 PM
Well done to all who braved it!
Just the two of us 😂
Logged
Mark B
Sr. Member
Posts: 461
Re: Chain Gang #11
«
Reply #10 on:
December 05, 2018, 08:18:21 AM »
Yep, a tough 2-up with myself & Richard. Very wet roads, cold (6c), occasional rain, a strong easterly all combined to make it a tough session. One of the slowest times but definitely not one of the easier sessions!
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: Chain Gang #11
«
Reply #11 on:
December 05, 2018, 09:24:30 AM »
Definitely one to tell the Grandchildren about!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Chain Gang #11