Author Topic: Chain Gang #11  (Read 8793 times)

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Chain Gang #11
« on: December 04, 2018, 08:08:05 AM »
Touch and go whether the rain will hold off tonight. If it’s dry when I normally leave the house (18.20) and I know at least one other person will be there, I’ll be going. So can people indicate their intentions here please. 7pm start as usual.

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gang #11
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 08:55:42 AM »
Will be there on my newly purchased chaingang specific bike!

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gang #11
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 01:34:02 PM »
A Pinerello for the winter? Really? 😉 Hopefully see you later, but check back here about 5.30 to confirm.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gang #11
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 04:59:44 PM »
I think it is going to be wet but I still intend going as I need to get some more miles in my legs.

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gang #11
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 05:07:50 PM »
That's the spirit!

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gang #11
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 05:39:30 PM »
Ok, I’ll be there 😩

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gang #11
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 06:34:42 PM »
Sorry, it’s throwing it down now - I will swap to the turbo..

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gang #11
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 09:39:07 PM »
Missed a good one! 💨💦

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gang #11
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 10:01:40 PM »
Well done to all who braved it!

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gang #11
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2018, 07:58:34 AM »
Well done to all who braved it!
Just the two of us 😂

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gang #11
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2018, 08:18:21 AM »
Yep, a tough 2-up with myself & Richard. Very wet roads, cold (6c), occasional rain, a strong easterly all combined to make it a tough session. One of the slowest times but definitely not one of the easier sessions!

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Chain Gang #11
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 09:24:30 AM »
Definitely one to tell the Grandchildren about!