Author Topic: Pacers 5th August  (Read 4085 times)

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Pacers 5th August
« on: July 31, 2018, 05:26:04 PM »
Does anybody fancy a trip to pembrey for the opening of the closed road circuit?https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/news/article/20180728-National-Closed-Road-Circuit-opening-weekend-at-Pembrey-Country-Park-0

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers 5th August
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 04:18:09 PM »
I can’t! I’m working Sunday ☹️

Reece0

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 230
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers 5th August
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 09:41:14 PM »
I’m probably stuck in work as well  :(

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers 5th August
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 09:53:41 PM »
Will give it a miss then, looks like most are on holidays as well! I’ve got the chance to do the Garth climb starting in hirwaun with the Merthyr crew who did the staircase with us

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile
Re: Pacers 5th August
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 08:05:47 AM »
I will check into physique at 9 8) to see who’s about, change of plan for me today

harpo

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 624
    • View Profile