My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Pacers 5th August
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Pacers 5th August (Read 4091 times)
harpo
Hero Member
Posts: 624
Pacers 5th August
«
on:
July 31, 2018, 05:26:04 PM »
Does anybody fancy a trip to pembrey for the opening of the closed road circuit?https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/news/article/20180728-National-Closed-Road-Circuit-opening-weekend-at-Pembrey-Country-Park-0
Logged
Steve Chapman
Full Member
Posts: 209
Re: Pacers 5th August
«
Reply #1 on:
August 02, 2018, 04:18:09 PM »
I can’t! I’m working Sunday ☹️
Logged
Reece0
Full Member
Posts: 230
Re: Pacers 5th August
«
Reply #2 on:
August 02, 2018, 09:41:14 PM »
I’m probably stuck in work as well
Logged
harpo
Hero Member
Posts: 624
Re: Pacers 5th August
«
Reply #3 on:
August 02, 2018, 09:53:41 PM »
Will give it a miss then, looks like most are on holidays as well! I’ve got the chance to do the Garth climb starting in hirwaun with the Merthyr crew who did the staircase with us
Logged
harpo
Hero Member
Posts: 624
Re: Pacers 5th August
«
Reply #4 on:
August 05, 2018, 08:05:47 AM »
I will check into physique at 9
to see who’s about, change of plan for me today
Logged
harpo
Hero Member
Posts: 624
Re: Pacers 5th August
«
Reply #5 on:
August 06, 2018, 10:15:54 PM »
http://www.pembreycountrypark.wales/things-to-do/national-closed-road-circuit/#5b685cf2ef7bf
Well worth a vist
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Pacers 5th August