Author Topic: Mid Week Tuesday 18th April  (Read 3249 times)

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Mid Week Tuesday 18th April
« on: April 17, 2017, 10:21:26 AM »
I have a day off,  child care sorted weather forecast looks ok, and I'm out for a spin. I'll be at The B&Q roundabout 9:45 to ride the mid Week route. All welcome.

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week Tuesday 18th April
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2017, 11:25:42 AM »
It's my state pension ride so coffee and cakes on me - let's hope it's not a record turnout!!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week Tuesday 18th April
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 11:57:09 AM »
I should be there  but have to leave my bike with Neil for service so I'll need enough coffee to keep me going till the bus comes Mal!

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid Week Tuesday 18th April
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 11:29:30 PM »
See you at 0945. As Mal's buying the coffee and cake I've invited the rest of my family and a few friends ;D!