My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid Week Tuesday 18th April
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid Week Tuesday 18th April (Read 3247 times)
Paul Longthorn
Sr. Member
Posts: 330
Mid Week Tuesday 18th April
«
on:
April 17, 2017, 10:21:26 AM »
I have a day off, child care sorted weather forecast looks ok, and I'm out for a spin. I'll be at The B&Q roundabout 9:45 to ride the mid Week route. All welcome.
Logged
mal jones
Sr. Member
Posts: 458
Re: Mid Week Tuesday 18th April
«
Reply #1 on:
April 17, 2017, 11:25:42 AM »
It's my state pension ride so coffee and cakes on me - let's hope it's not a record turnout!!
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid Week Tuesday 18th April
«
Reply #2 on:
April 17, 2017, 11:57:09 AM »
I should be there but have to leave my bike with Neil for service so I'll need enough coffee to keep me going till the bus comes Mal!
Logged
Mark Pope
Hero Member
Posts: 675
Re: Mid Week Tuesday 18th April
«
Reply #3 on:
April 17, 2017, 11:29:30 PM »
See you at 0945. As Mal's buying the coffee and cake I've invited the rest of my family and a few friends
!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid Week Tuesday 18th April