My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Chaingang #23
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Chaingang #23 (Read 4783 times)
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Chaingang #23
«
on:
August 23, 2016, 08:12:16 AM »
Suncream and shades? 7pm..
Logged
Greg B
Sr. Member
Posts: 470
Re: Chaingang #23
«
Reply #1 on:
August 23, 2016, 02:02:38 PM »
I'm giving it a miss, still sore from Sunday!
Logged
Janerees
Newbie
Posts: 16
Re: Chaingang #23
«
Reply #2 on:
August 23, 2016, 07:39:57 PM »
Anne - if you turned up tonight, I'm so sorry I didn't! I'm still in work! I'm off on hols tomorrow, so have been caught up in the office.
So sorry about that - hope to see you soon on a 25er.
Jane x
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: Chaingang #23
«
Reply #3 on:
August 23, 2016, 08:11:54 PM »
Old circuit tonight, the extra potholes did not stop us going faster and faster and... !
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Chaingang #23