Author Topic: Chaingang #23  (Read 4784 times)

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Chaingang #23
« on: August 23, 2016, 08:12:16 AM »
Suncream and shades?   7pm..

Greg B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 470
    • View Profile
Re: Chaingang #23
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2016, 02:02:38 PM »
I'm giving it a miss, still sore from Sunday! :(

Janerees

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Re: Chaingang #23
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2016, 07:39:57 PM »
Anne - if you turned up tonight, I'm so sorry I didn't!  I'm still in work!  I'm off on hols tomorrow, so have been caught up in the office.

So sorry about that - hope to see you soon on a 25er.

Jane x

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: Chaingang #23
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 08:11:54 PM »
Old circuit tonight, the extra potholes did not stop us going faster and faster and... !