Author Topic: Mid-Week 18/1-22/1  (Read 8799 times)

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 18/1-22/1
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2016, 09:39:55 AM »
Rain heavy in Llandow at the moment so I will aim to join you along the route rather than come to
B&Q.

Mark B

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 461
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 18/1-22/1
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2016, 09:55:02 AM »
Mist replaced the rain in St Brides and Rain Today showing a positive picture for the rest of the morning. See everyone at 10.30

mal jones

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 458
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 18/1-22/1
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2016, 10:00:45 AM »
I'm going to ewenny to see Darren Thomas then I ll go onto llandow /lanes to llantwit so hopefully catch you on route to cafe velo

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week 18/1-22/1
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2016, 02:51:18 PM »
5 optimists at B&Q at 10.30(Paul L, Mark B, Terry &Tony plus me).Optimism vindicated as weather got better and better-I'd like to say the same about my riding but the others will probably be reading this! Met Mal and Carrie at Café Velo where Harpo was holding court(but like Carrie not cycling today).
Another day where the BBC got it right!