Author Topic: Club Kit order  (Read 21843 times)

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2013, 04:31:06 PM »
It is Thank You... well, in a not very painful type of way.

My ribs on the other hand are bruised at best guess which has kept me off the bike this week  :-[

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2013, 04:32:55 PM »
I've just asked Decca to make us the gilets as originally ordered. They have said they'll get it sorted as a matter if urgency. If you ordered a gilet and it came I'm too large please return it (unused obviously) and another will arrive pretty soon (fingers crossed).

Chris

Thanks Chris

stevelandeg

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 173
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2013, 09:38:05 PM »
Are there any takers for a long sleeved jersey in medium that's a little tight and short on me?

Andy W

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2013, 09:18:19 AM »
Out of interest. How much are the Gilet's?

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2013, 04:50:05 PM »
I think it was around £45. I can't remember exactly and have now returned my large. So there is a large up there in stock now.

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 06:08:11 PM »

Whilst clothing is a hot topic the club needs to identify a volunteer to run with the clothing orders, if anyone wants to take this really rewarding  ::) position on please make yourself known. I won't be coordinating another order as I'm sorting my life out in preparation for leaving the RAF (and the UK).

On that note - I would like to thank Chris for all the hard work he has put into the ordering of the club kit, and for ironing out the little bumps.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2014, 07:18:41 PM »
Tom, Decca have only just resized their gilets so you may find that the new one fits fine, don't dismiss it until you have tried it on please. As I said previously I will get this rectified with Decca.

Whilst clothing is a hot topic the club needs to identify a volunteer to run with the clothing orders, if anyone wants to take this really rewarding  ::) position on please make yourself known. I won't be coordinating another order as I'm sorting my life out in preparation for leaving the RAF (and the UK).

Chris

I'll do it. I'll try to get to AGM on 24th as I can see it is on the agenda. Any news on my gilet?

Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2014, 09:56:27 PM »
The gilets have been dispatched from Belgium (unfortunately to my work address in Bristol - I'm on a course in Cardiff at the moment!) but I'll sort out a way of getting them to the club as soon as poss. Not promising a date as I'll have to pull in favours but it should be within a week or so. 

Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2014, 04:17:35 PM »
Right, I have just been to collect the gilets from a work colleague. I'm not able to make it to club this evening but will be there next Friday.

Chris

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2014, 11:08:37 PM »
Good one. Thanks Chris

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2014, 12:05:16 PM »
Chris I was about to message you to ask if you'd be at Club for C tee meeting on Friday as I could come to Coity to collect my replacement gilet beforehand(6.30)but Allan has just e-mailed me to say he has a gilet I haven't collected.I'm a bit confused,is there a replacement for me? Cheers,Tom

Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2014, 08:07:09 PM »
I'm hopefully dropping the 5 gilets at at Tim's house tomorrow afternoon as I can't be at the club tomorrow night. Not sure whether Allan has sourced you another spare but there'll be one for you either way.

Chris

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2014, 10:00:03 PM »
The Club will be placing another kit order shortly but in the meantime everyone is reminded that there is still some kit held in stock. The following kit remains available:

From the current supplier, Decca
Long Sleeve Jersey   £45.00   3M
Short Sleeve Jersey   £35.00   1M, 1L
Gilet                  £44.00   2L
Bib Shorts   £45.00   1XL, 1M, 1S
Arm Warmers   £14.00   2L/XL, 1S/M
Winter Cover Shoes   £16.50   1L
Gloves                 £10.00   2L, 4M
Socks                 £5.25   1

And the old Cofides brand from the previous supplier
Long Sleeve Jersey   £34.00   1XS
Short Sleeve Jersey   £34.00   2S
Bib Shorts   £53.00   1S
L/Sleeve Skinsuit   £65.00   1L, 1XS
S/Sleeve Skinsuit   £48.00   Size 8
Socks                  £5.25   4

All kit can be collected from Mary on Friday Club Nights.

Richard Beech

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 26
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2014, 08:54:38 AM »
Richard B
This is Richard B!!
Joe and i need to get some  road jersies as I am still sporting the 2003 version (I am sure it will come back into fashion soon..)
I see there is still some stock
Could I earmark 1x small and 1x medium short sleeve road jersies?
happy to come and pick them up from wherever they are stored?
Richard Beech

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2014, 06:16:42 PM »
Yep. I'll ask Mary to hold them for you.
They are available for collection at the Friday club night.

Cheers
Richard