Author Topic: Club Kit order  (Read 21842 times)

Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Club Kit order
« on: November 05, 2013, 06:10:06 PM »
Hi folks, I'd just like to let you know that the latest kit order has arrived. I haven't passed it to Mary yet but I would imagine that it will be for sale a week on Friday at the Friday Club night.

Chris

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2013, 07:46:35 PM »
Chris

Great, but the Auction is on the 15th. 7.30 to 10.00pm. Please be aware it is likely to be a busy night. Hopefully a few of the people who would not bother with the auction will turn up to swell the numbers and have a bit of fun. If they have kit or bike bits to sell thy should be there at about 7.45pm. If they are buying, 8.15 would be OK.

Tim

Terry A

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 265
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 09:45:01 PM »
Hi Chris,

I missed the order process - are there any 'spares' or was it only those specific items that people wanted that were ordered ?

Thanks,

Terry

Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 10:14:20 AM »
Terry, there were a few extra items ordered, best bet is to pop down on a Friday evening and take a look in the kit locker.

Chris

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 10:28:23 PM »
All,
I ordered a Medium gillet but Decca have delivered a Large to the Club for me on the basis that the gillets were coming up small. The Large is too large for me, I need the next size down I think. All my other club kit is also Medium.
Does anyone else who ordered a Gillet and have been given the next size up have the same problem as me?
If it is just me I'll look to sell on my gillet.
If not then I'm happy to pick up this issue with Decca if appropriate.
Chris, I hope you are ok with this approach? This is only a suggestion, I don't want to be treading on anyone's toes here.
Thanks
Richard

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 07:53:16 AM »
Hi Richard-I ordered a Medium gilet but haven't been able to go and collect it yet(and I'm away this Friday)so I don't know what's there.I tried a large on before ordering and it was much too big so I'll be a very unhappy bunny if I've got the same problem.If you're at club this Friday I'm happy for you to check out my gilet if you want too

Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2013, 08:43:18 AM »
I've emailed Decca to highlight this potential issue and have let Mary know as well. Once we know how many need reordering I'm sure Decca will get it sorted quickly.

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 03:18:45 PM »
Small is small though i.e fits someone of my size perfectly if anyone was wondering.

RichardB

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1387
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 07:11:39 PM »
Tom, I can check what's there for you if you like but I would expect it is going to be a large. You are welcome to try mine on for size in the meantime?

Thanks for your help with this Chris T.

And Chris G if you are a definite small then you'll appreciate I'm not 2 sizes bigger and a large. So did you order a small and get a small or is this one you had previously?

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2013, 10:04:11 PM »
Thanks Richard-I have already tried the large one which was surplus stock and it's too big!

Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2013, 07:34:26 AM »
Tom, Decca have only just resized their gilets so you may find that the new one fits fine, don't dismiss it until you have tried it on please. As I said previously I will get this rectified with Decca.

Whilst clothing is a hot topic the club needs to identify a volunteer to run with the clothing orders, if anyone wants to take this really rewarding  ::) position on please make yourself known. I won't be coordinating another order as I'm sorting my life out in preparation for leaving the RAF (and the UK).

Chris

Chris Tasker

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2013, 09:36:47 AM »
I've just asked Decca to make us the gilets as originally ordered. They have said they'll get it sorted as a matter if urgency. If you ordered a gilet and it came I'm too large please return it (unused obviously) and another will arrive pretty soon (fingers crossed).

Chris

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2013, 02:21:22 PM »
Thanks Chris-I'd be pretty confident if Richard's is too big mine will be but I take the point.I don't want to hold everything up but I'm away this weekend and of course next Friday is the Club Dinner so I won't be able to get it till 6/12.If that would hold things up I wonder if anyone would want to bring it to the club dinner so I can check it-I'd be happy to pay at the dinner!

Jason T

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 590
    • View Profile
    • Instagram Stuff
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2013, 02:30:10 PM »
Would anyone have an idea of the current Long Sleeve & Short Sleeve Jersey prices... just so I can ensure I have enough cash when I pop along to a club night?

Cheers

xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: Club Kit order
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2013, 02:50:57 PM »
Is your knee OK?
I looked up what a dremel is , looks pretty fearsome.