Author Topic: R10/17...RealTime 10m TT...Oggies.Results  (Read 4297 times)

marknott

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 178
    • View Profile
R10/17...RealTime 10m TT...Oggies.Results
« on: June 17, 2015, 12:34:27 AM »
Hi All,

I cant guarantee that all the info is 100% accurate as a had to decipher from a photo on my I phone.....here it goes!!!!

A tough night...side wind but not much help in either direction!!!....quite warm and yes...dry !!!

112 riders in the field.

Winner...Ioan Smallwood...19.40

Joe Beech riding for Onit Cycles...20.46

Oggies.

Mark Nott...22.05
Chris Goodman...23.08..PB I think ???. Well Done Chris, if so???
Andrew Storrie...23.18
Richard Beech...23.24
Steven Madeley...23.33
Ron Boast...26.37

Cheers,

Mark N





xrayspecs

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
    • View Profile
Re: R10/17...RealTime 10m TT...Oggies.Results
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 06:09:44 AM »
Yes thats an all time PB by 36 seconds.

Chris Goodwin
 :)

Steven

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1493
    • View Profile
Re: R10/17...RealTime 10m TT...Oggies.Results
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 06:57:20 AM »
Well done Chris!

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile