Author Topic: Committee Meeting 5th June 2015  (Read 4274 times)

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Committee Meeting 5th June 2015
« on: May 27, 2015, 06:04:30 PM »
Next committee meeting will be Friday 5th June at 6.30pm.

Proposed agenda and reminders will be emailed to members - soon

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Re: Committee Meeting 5th June 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 08:14:47 PM »
Teresa

Thanks. Would you include on the agenda the following for discussion

1. Club runs

2. Support for Keith and Andy in their Paris to Swansea ride

3. Social events for 2015

Thanks

Tim

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Committee Meeting 5th June 2015
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 04:59:37 PM »
Final agenda has been emailed to members for tomorrow's meeting

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Committee Meeting 5th June 2015
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 04:56:28 PM »
Hi Theresa,

Unfortunately I can't make tonight's meeting as I'm working in Oxford. However, my thoughts concerning club runs are that they should remain the same as they are currently, i.e. the Pacers, Amblers and 25ers. Although we occasionally have 25 or even 30 riders out on a Sunday, this is still quite rare and I don't think we consistently have enough people out to run a fourth group. However, I do accept that there needs to be a bridge between the 25ers and the Amblers. Therefore, I would propose that once a month the Amblers ride is advertised as a 'Step-up' ride and the distance will then be slightly shorter than average, say 40-45 miles and the speed will be kept to a maximum of 16 mph average. I would also suggest that these rides could use flat (ish) routes, e.g. the old Saturday route as a for instance. I'd be grateful if you could flag up my thoughts tonight.

Mark

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Committee Meeting 5th June 2015
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2015, 05:31:34 PM »
Thanks, Mark

BTW 6.30pm start for committee meeting