My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
bank holiday monday ride
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: bank holiday monday ride (Read 3747 times)
neilburns
Newbie
Posts: 32
bank holiday monday ride
«
on:
May 19, 2015, 03:57:28 PM »
Hi all, it's Neil the newbie!, is anyone out for a ride this coming bank holiday Monday, if so I'd like to tag along, I may miss the amblers club run on sunday as im working Saturday night, although I'm trying to get out of it
Logged
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: bank holiday monday ride
«
Reply #1 on:
May 19, 2015, 04:59:59 PM »
Neil
I've posted in 'club runs' keep an eye on it and there be a route up before the weekend
Andy H
Logged
neilburns
Newbie
Posts: 32
Re: bank holiday monday ride
«
Reply #2 on:
May 19, 2015, 11:17:27 PM »
Great thanks Andy
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
General Discussion
»
bank holiday monday ride