My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week wk of 198/5
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Mid-week wk of 198/5 (Read 7500 times)
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Mid-week wk of 198/5
«
on:
May 18, 2015, 04:11:16 PM »
I daresay some of you will be slightly surprised to find that I was allowed back into the country.After a week of indulgence I need to get back on the bike although the forecast isn't great tomorrow.If anyone else plans to get out I can be at B&Q at 9.45 as usual but if not I may go a bit later as the weather is due to improve.
Friday is also a possibility for me this week.Post here if you plan to be out!
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week wk of 198/5
«
Reply #1 on:
May 18, 2015, 04:12:49 PM »
try wk of 18/5-it's the plaster on my finger after finally persuading the Welsh Blood Service to accept some more of my blood!
Logged
Paul L
Jr. Member
Posts: 50
Re: Mid-week wk of 198/5
«
Reply #2 on:
May 19, 2015, 09:32:14 PM »
Hi Tom
Are you out this Friday morning?
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week wk of 198/5
«
Reply #3 on:
May 19, 2015, 10:25:25 PM »
Hoping to be but will post on Thurs-Carrie may be out as well
Logged
Paul L
Jr. Member
Posts: 50
Re: Mid-week wk of 198/5
«
Reply #4 on:
May 20, 2015, 09:48:13 PM »
Cheers, will keep an eye out for your post 😀
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week wk of 198/5
«
Reply #5 on:
May 21, 2015, 06:51:31 PM »
Sorry for being a bit late posting this but I've only just got back after slogging home from Cardiff into a ferocious head-wind(why is the wind always strongest when your panniers are heaviest?).Anyway I've been in touch with Carrie who will be out but needs to be home by 12 so I've arranged to meet her normal place(B&Q),normal time(9.45)and do the normal route.We can see you there or meet you en route if you let us know what suits you Pa\ul-Carrie&I are both out tonight(separately!!)but I'll check this thread-if you want to text me my mobile is 07747 868239-anyone else free more than welcome to join us
Logged
Clayton
Newbie
Posts: 15
Re: Mid-week wk of 198/5
«
Reply #6 on:
May 21, 2015, 08:21:46 PM »
Hi Tom. Thanks for posting, trying to get out in the morning and the time suits perfectly as I also have to be home by 12ish. Hopefully see you by B and Q!
Logged
Paul L
Jr. Member
Posts: 50
Re: Mid-week wk of 198/5
«
Reply #7 on:
May 21, 2015, 09:31:38 PM »
Tom,
Thanks for the post, I will meet you all at B&Q 9.45, if it's raining don't wait for me though lol
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week wk of 198/5
«
Reply #8 on:
May 21, 2015, 11:38:29 PM »
Great-see you both in the morning
Logged
Paul L
Jr. Member
Posts: 50
Re: Mid-week wk of 198/5
«
Reply #9 on:
May 22, 2015, 11:38:06 AM »
Nice ride this morning, weather ok so a bonus, thanks Tom, Carrie and Clayton.
I think Tom's stray felt the hills a bit, but I think he enjoyed it too!
Logged
Tom
Hero Member
Posts: 1578
Re: Mid-week wk of 198/5
«
Reply #10 on:
May 22, 2015, 01:15:40 PM »
Yes Paul a nice ride today.5 of us this morning-as Paul said Carrie,Clayton Paul&myself plus Mike who had the misfortune to set off from Brackla just in front of me and by the time we got to the roundabout had been co-erced into joining us.Turned out he is well known to the OVW having been on a few club runs in the past but more importantly being Richard Roberts regular Monday Morning ride companion.Good to see you Mike and hope you can join us again sometime
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
Mid-week wk of 198/5