Author Topic: Midweek w/c 4/5  (Read 2640 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Midweek w/c 4/5
« on: May 04, 2015, 03:36:12 PM »
I'm hoping the weather will relent long enough to get a ride in tomorrow.If you can make it let me know-B&Q at 9.45(if no-one else is out I may go later/earlier!)I am away from Friday for a week so won't be posting for next week but I'm sure someone else will!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Midweek w/c 4/5
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 08:02:18 AM »
Weather not terribly cycling friendly at the moment but forecast is slightly more promising later this morning so I'm going to delay going out and keep my fingers crossed!

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Midweek w/c 4/5
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 02:33:47 PM »
Carrie and I went out about 10.30 and managed 30+ dry but rather wind-swept miles.Better than we might have anticipated ay about 8 o'clock!