My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
25er's 3rd May
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: 25er's 3rd May (Read 2229 times)
ron b
Hero Member
Posts: 1253
25er's 3rd May
«
on:
May 03, 2015, 05:50:29 AM »
I am riding a TT today so I will not be at the club run. many riders are doing a "recce" with Andy H. Turn up and someone will take you out. Normal 25er's ride next week and better weather?
Logged
Jsaunders
Full Member
Posts: 117
Re: 25er's 3rd May
«
Reply #1 on:
May 03, 2015, 08:08:42 AM »
I'm not out this morning, high volume of callouts.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Club Runs
»
25er's 3rd May