Author Topic: mid-week ride(s) w/c 13/4  (Read 3708 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
mid-week ride(s) w/c 13/4
« on: April 12, 2015, 07:24:20 PM »
I'm planning to get out on Tuesday-let me know if you can make it(that's not compulsory Terry but if I don't think anyone else is out I tend to finish the housework before going out!!)
I have to go to Monmouth on Friday so won't be out here but plan to ride up from Newport if anyone wants something different!

Steve Chapman

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 209
    • View Profile
Re: mid-week ride(s) w/c 13/4
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 01:19:18 PM »
I should be out Tuesday Tom

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: mid-week ride(s) w/c 13/4
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2015, 07:04:06 PM »
Cheers Steve-I'll be at B&Q normal time(9.45).

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: mid-week ride(s) w/c 13/4
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 02:32:11 PM »
Just me and Steve at B&Q but we met up with Carrie(with bad back)inLlantwit.After a coffee stop my chain caught between the front cogs and it transpired of the 3 of us I was the only one who doesn't carry a pair of disposable gloves to avoid getting oily hands.It makes me wonder how many other OVW's are equally fastidious?Thanks to Steve for tugging it free after it defeated me!

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: mid-week ride(s) w/c 13/4
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 04:31:20 PM »
No fastidiousness here, that's what black shorts are for!  :)