Author Topic: 25er's Ride 5th April  (Read 16432 times)

Bledd

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Ride 5th April
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2015, 06:10:58 PM »
Thoroughly enjoyed myself today as a first timer, and made welcome by all. Apologies for hoqlding you all up. Good route and lovely weather to go with it. I'll try and get more miles in so I catch up
Bleddyn

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Ride 5th April
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2015, 06:13:07 PM »
I'm certain they didn't have to wait as long for you as our group did for me over the Bwllch Bledd.Don't worry about keeping them waiting!

Jsaunders

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Ride 5th April
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2015, 06:30:50 PM »
No probs Royh see you next week.

Paul L

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 50
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Ride 5th April
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2015, 07:15:39 PM »
Hi John
What ride you thinking of doing tomorrow?

Might just be able to push some more miles out of the sparrows legs yet!

Jsaunders

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Ride 5th April
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2015, 08:10:05 PM »
Hi Paul L wife has made plans for tomorrow, cant complain I've road three days in a row I will be out next Sunday and looking at doing around 50miles,

Paul L

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 50
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Ride 5th April
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2015, 08:14:46 PM »
Thanks for the reply John.

Hopefully see you next Sunday and the weather is as good as it was today 🚵