Author Topic: 25ers Sunday 22 March  (Read 3904 times)

Janerees

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
25ers Sunday 22 March
« on: March 21, 2015, 07:56:18 AM »
Hi guys,

Is anyone going out on Sunday for approx 20-25 miles? It would be my first time with 25ers, so not quite sure I could ride this distance or if I could keep up, but I have been training and would love to give it a go!

Jane

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Sunday 22 March
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 12:04:31 PM »
There was a good turn out for the 25ers last Sunday, so I would say come along and give it a go.

They will ride at the pace of the slowest rider, so nobody gets left behind!

Janerees

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Sunday 22 March
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 12:43:11 PM »
Oh brilliant.  Thanks so much for replying. I shall give it a go!!

Jsaunders

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Sunday 22 March
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2015, 01:48:41 PM »
Well done today Jane, Garmin says 33 miles but forgot to turn in on when I stopped si I think its around 37 miles, nice to see some new faces joining us.

Janerees

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
Re: 25ers Sunday 22 March
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2015, 04:45:28 PM »
Thank you all so much for the amazing support today, i'm so grateful! !! I thought we did 27 miles - if we did more than that, let me know as I'll be even more chuffed with myself!

The support was fantastic, you maintained my bike, motivated me & picked me up when I fell off - thank you!!!

See you all soon!!
Jane