My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter Chaingang 25
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Winter Chaingang 25 (Read 4836 times)
Davey C
Full Member
Posts: 208
Winter Chaingang 25
«
on:
March 17, 2015, 10:06:32 AM »
I'm in bits after going hypothermic in the rain last night and training this morning but hope to be there...
7pm Bridgend Industrial estate.
Logged
Shawn
Full Member
Posts: 139
Re: Winter Chaingang 25
«
Reply #1 on:
March 17, 2015, 05:19:53 PM »
Sounds like I
might
have a chance of keeping up
Logged
Shawn
Full Member
Posts: 139
Re: Winter Chaingang 25
«
Reply #2 on:
March 17, 2015, 09:14:04 PM »
six out tonight. a 4 up and a tandem
Logged
Davey C
Full Member
Posts: 208
Re: Winter Chaingang 25
«
Reply #3 on:
March 17, 2015, 10:06:32 PM »
Suffered! John gave us all a kicking but mark gets man of the match for his ride
Logged
John Edwards
Newbie
Posts: 15
Re: Winter Chaingang 25
«
Reply #4 on:
March 17, 2015, 11:14:12 PM »
Cheers gents,
I agree Dave top ride by Mark he rode superb tonight. Glad you were not firing on all cylinders as I don't quite think I gave you the kicking you mentioned.........! I was hanging on in parts.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter Chaingang 25