Just to let you know that after what must be 7 great years in Ogmore colours, I have this season joined Ajax. This is because I am now living in east Cardiff (since last summer) and finding the 22 mile + ride (often into the wind) to club runs, chaingang, midweek etc, or a long drive to club night, prohibitively far. And those that know me will know I don't like wasting valuable riding time in the car, aside from having to share car with the missus. I chose Ajax in Cardiff largely because their kit is the same colours as my road bike

and because like ogmore the club gets involved in both racing and TT. I'll be keeping my ogmore kit however, and joining 2nd claim this season. Hope to still join you for the odd hilly club run, midweek TT and social. Best of luck to everyone at the club, see you out and about!