Author Topic: Carl Roach 25m TT - 26.04.15 - Volunteers, please  (Read 24527 times)

Toestrapsteve

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 200
    • View Profile
Re: Carl Roach 25m TT - 26.04.15 - Volunteers, please
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2015, 07:34:12 PM »
Hi Teresa
Very sorry about late contact - I did tell Andy H a couple of weeks back I could help on the day.
If you have his number I'll call him and join his merry band of marshals.
Cheers
Toestrap Steve

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: Carl Roach 25m TT - 26.04.15 - Volunteers, please
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2015, 07:41:49 PM »
Hi Steve

If you just turn up at HQ in Hirwaun Village Hall 7.30is we'll sort out duties on the day!

Andy

Teresa

  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 924
    • View Profile
Re: Carl Roach 25m TT - 26.04.15 - Volunteers, please
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2015, 08:01:54 PM »
Never too late, Steve.
Thanks for the offer of help.
I can see Andy has already replied to your message.