My Community
Welcome,
Guest
. Please
login
or
register
.
1 Hour
1 Day
1 Week
1 Month
Forever
Login with username, password and session length
News:
SMF - Just Installed!
Home
Help
Search
Calendar
Login
Register
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter chaingang #19
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: Winter chaingang #19 (Read 8595 times)
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Winter chaingang #19
«
on:
February 03, 2015, 12:07:54 PM »
A rare opportunity to wear the uber- warm OVW winter jacket...
Logged
Janerees
Newbie
Posts: 16
Re: Winter chaingang #19
«
Reply #1 on:
February 03, 2015, 12:58:34 PM »
Hi,
Is there a chaingang session tonight? I'd like to come along, although I won't be able to keep up with any of you! Where do you meet and what time?
Thanks v much,
Jane
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: Winter chaingang #19
«
Reply #2 on:
February 03, 2015, 03:39:00 PM »
Hi Jane,
We meet in the car park between the two carriageways at the Police Station end of the Industrial Estate. 1855 is the safety briefing and roll out at 1900. We do 8 laps in approx. 55 mins so I would suggest you see how many laps you can do and we will shout encouragement when we overtake you !
Logged
Janerees
Newbie
Posts: 16
Re: Winter chaingang #19
«
Reply #3 on:
February 03, 2015, 04:22:51 PM »
Ha ha! that's brilliant, thank you so much. See you later!
Jane
Logged
Teresa
Administrator
Hero Member
Posts: 924
Re: Winter chaingang #19
«
Reply #4 on:
February 03, 2015, 06:22:12 PM »
Have a great time, Jane
You will be an expert with the cleats by the end of the session
Logged
Steven
Hero Member
Posts: 1493
Re: Winter chaingang #19
«
Reply #5 on:
February 03, 2015, 08:38:45 PM »
5 out tonight. Ideal conditions despite the temperature of -2 degrees. Still as warm as toast with one thin base layer and the OVW winter jacket.
Big it up for Jane - if you can hack it tonight then it will get a lot easier !
Logged
Janerees
Newbie
Posts: 16
Re: Winter chaingang #19
«
Reply #6 on:
February 03, 2015, 09:24:11 PM »
Thanks Steve. I really enjoyed it tonight and was so pleased that I didn't fall!! I was determined to stay on the bike until 8pm, even if I was just trundling around the car park. I am determined to add at least 1 more lap next week!! Thanks for your support.
Logged
Andy H
Hero Member
Posts: 2111
Re: Winter chaingang #19
«
Reply #7 on:
February 03, 2015, 09:34:43 PM »
Well done, Jane.
But it doesn't get easier, you just go faster!
Logged
Janerees
Newbie
Posts: 16
Re: Winter chaingang #19
«
Reply #8 on:
February 03, 2015, 09:55:19 PM »
Ha ha, thanks!!
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
My Community
»
General Category
»
Chain Gang
»
Winter chaingang #19