Author Topic: Mid-Week ride(s)2/2/15  (Read 3360 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week ride(s)2/2/15
« on: February 02, 2015, 10:39:19 AM »
Should be out tomorrow if it's not too icy-9.45 at B&Q.Will post here if it's too dodgy.
I can do Thursday this week but think Mark P and Carrie may be out Friday

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week ride(s)2/2/15
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 07:10:00 PM »
The BBC weather forecast is aYellow Ice Warning for tomorrow morning.I will assess in the morning but my inclination is to go out a little later and go round the Coast(Ogmore etc)then take it from there

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week ride(s)2/2/15
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2015, 08:46:45 AM »
As I anticipated it's pretty icy this morning.I've been in touch with Carrie and we're delaying till 10.30 and meeting by the garden centre in Ewenny(the corntown turning) and starting off round the coast.We plan to be back by about 1 ish in case anyone else wants to join us

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week ride(s)2/2/15
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 03:10:28 PM »
Anyone out tomorrow Friday?