Author Topic: 25er's Sunday 1st Feb Spring start time of 0900 !!!  (Read 4256 times)

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
25er's Sunday 1st Feb Spring start time of 0900 !!!
« on: January 29, 2015, 02:12:41 PM »
Meet at Physiques at 0900                   Weather forecast is for a cold clear day, so depending on the amount of ice on the road we will be doing one lap of the RR1. Check out the RR1 map for details, we will stop at Hannah's cafĂ© on the way, then follow the course through Aberthin, Talbot Green, Pencoed and home. Speed of the ride will suit the slowest rider.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:03:42 PM by ron b »

traine

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 254
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday 1st Feb
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 03:49:30 PM »
Ron

I could be up for this - ice willing. I am not risking another two years off the bike !

Weather permitting I shall be aiming for the 50 in 4 for RR 1

Tim

Rosssheehan

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday 1st Feb Spring start time of 0900 !!!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 10:39:00 PM »
Where will I find the RR1 route on what map I've been woundering what they ment 😀

Andy H

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2111
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday 1st Feb Spring start time of 0900 !!!
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 11:09:13 PM »
This is the amended RR1 route:-

http://connect.garmin.com/course/8667241


ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday 1st Feb Spring start time of 0900 !!!
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2015, 11:35:37 AM »
Ross all will be explained if you ride with us tomorrow, the RR1 map is on this page for all to study. RR2 and RR3 are the same as previous years. You then have to decide the time you intend to take to do each ride. I will be doing the RR1 in three and a half hours so we will depart Physiques at 8 30, to avoid the rush get there early to sign on. Watches,computers are not allowed, so if a computer is on the bike bars it needs to be taped up before you arrive at the start. Remember to bring a drink and snacks!!

RoyH

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 119
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday 1st Feb Spring start time of 0900 !!!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 09:10:16 AM »
Bad ice today Ron, came off before I left the street, carried on but decided to turn round and go back home, see you next week for the RR1,

Rosssheehan

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday 1st Feb Spring start time of 0900 !!!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 10:09:54 AM »
I had to dig my car out this morning and then found out the battery is flat and now I got it stuck I will be out next week.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: 25er's Sunday 1st Feb Spring start time of 0900 !!!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2015, 01:09:56 PM »
Just Tim and me out yesterday, tested the tea again at Hannahs, did one lap of the RR1, very icy on the hill up to Wick, got off and walked. Rest of the course open and ready for next week.