Author Topic: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/1  (Read 4425 times)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Mid-Week rides wk of 26/1
« on: January 26, 2015, 10:09:09 AM »
Planning normal Tuesday ride tomorrow weather permitting.9.45 at B&Q roundabout-all welcome.May be out on Friday as well as I think Mark P is hoping to get out then
Post here if you plan to be out!

Paul Longthorn

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 330
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/1
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 04:30:38 PM »
See you Tuesday and Friday

Carrie Williams

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 100
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/1
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 10:24:39 PM »
See you tomorrow. If I'm not there then will I join you en route.

ron b

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1253
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/1
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2015, 07:32:06 AM »
Not today Tom, should be back to normal soon.

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/1
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2015, 02:47:34 PM »
Paul,Carrie myself and mid-week debutant Marshall today.Good ride-not too cold,just fast enough(for me!)and a café stop at Velo.Paul and I are hoping to get out on Friday-will post nearer the time

Mark Pope

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 675
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/1
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2015, 03:20:36 PM »
Hi Tom,

I'm definitely out this Friday, so hopefully see you then.

Mark

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/1
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 01:18:18 PM »
I daresay  many club members are glued to this thread waiting for the next instalment!Mark and I plan to be out tomorrow(Paul has had to cancel)weather permitting.The plan is to meet at B&Q at 9.45 once again and to ride the normal mid-week route-coffee in Llantwit-about 35 miles=mainly talking pace!All welcome,let us know if you plan to be out(if poss-just turn up otherwise!)

Tom

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1578
    • View Profile
Re: Mid-Week rides wk of 26/1
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 04:32:03 PM »
3 out this morning-Mark P,post ski hols,Marshall coming back for more and me.Usual route,dry weather and a chat with Courtney(Rowe)in Café Velo.What more could you ask?